Welcome to TMCORPBD.COM also hereby known as “we”, “us” or “TMCorp”. We are an online marketplace and these are the terms and conditions governing your access and use of TMCorp along with its related sub-domains, sites, services and tools. By using the Site, you hereby accept these terms and conditions and represent that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions (the “User Agreement”).
This User Agreement is deemed effective upon your use of the Site which signifies your acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by this User Agreement please do not access, register with or use this Site. This Site is owned and operated by T.M Corporation, 73 Kakrail, Eastern Commercial Complex, Suite 10/11, Ramna, Dhaka. Trade License Number:
The Site reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notification. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to Terms and Conditions of use constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Please review our Privacy Agreement, which also governs your visit to the Site. The personal information / data provided to us by you or your use of the Site will be treated as strictly confidential, in accordance with the Privacy Agreement and applicable laws and regulations. If you object to your information being transferred or used in the manner specified in the Privacy Agreement, please do not use the Site.
- PLATFORM FOR COMMUNICATION
You agree, understand and acknowledge that the Site is an online platform that enables you to purchase products listed at the price indicated therein at any time from any location using a payment method of your choice. You further agree and acknowledge that we are only a facilitator and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transactions on the Site or on a payment gateway as made available to you by an independent service provider. Accordingly, the contract of sale of products on the Site shall be a strictly bipartite contract between you and the sellers on our Site while the payment processing occurs between you, the service provider and in case of prepayments with electronic cards your issuer bank. Accordingly, the contract of payment on the Site shall be strictly a bipartite contract between you and the service provider as listed on our Site.
- CONTINUED AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE
We will do our utmost to ensure that access to the Site is consistently available and is uninterrupted and error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet and the nature of the Site, this cannot be guaranteed. Additionally, your access to the Site may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services at any time without prior notice. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
- LICENSE TO ACCESS THE SITE
We require that by accessing the Site, you confirm that you can form legally binding contracts and therefore you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age or are accessing the Site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. We grant you a non-transferable, revocable and non-exclusive license to use the Site, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions described herein, for the purposes of shopping for personal items and services as listed to be sold on the Site. Commercial use or use on behalf of any third party is prohibited, except as explicitly permitted by us in advance. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind that entity to this User Agreement and that you and the business entity will comply with all applicable laws relating to online trading. No person or business entity may register as a member of the Site more than once. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you.
Content provided on this Site is solely for informational purposes. Product representations including price, available stock, features, add-ons and any other details as expressed on this Site are the responsibility of the vendors displaying them and is not guaranteed as completely accurate by us. Submissions or opinions expressed on this Site are those of the individual(s) posting such content and may not reflect our opinions.
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this Site, but not to download (excluding page caches) or modify the Site or any portion of it in any manner. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this Site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this Site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another seller; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
This Site or any portion of it (including but not limited to any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information) may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, distributed or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent by us as may be applicable.
You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) without our express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other text utilizing our name or trademark without our express written consent, as applicable. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by us to you for access to the Site with no prior notice. You may not use our logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of an external link for commercial or other purposes without our express written consent, as may be applicable.
You agree and undertake not to perform restricted activities listed within this section; undertaking these activities will result in an immediate cancellation of your account, services, reviews, orders or any existing incomplete transaction with us and in severe cases may also result in legal action:
- Refusal to comply with the Terms and Conditions described herein or any other guidelines and policies related to the use of the Site as available on the Site at all times.
- Impersonate any person or entity or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Use the Site for illegal purposes.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to or otherwise interfere or disrupt other computer systems or networks connected to the Platform or Services.
- Interfere with another’s utilization and enjoyment of the Site;
- Post, promote or transmit through the Site any prohibited materials as deemed illegal by The People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
- Use or upload, in any way, any software or material that contains, or which you have reason to suspect that contains, viruses, damaging components, malicious code or harmful components which may impair or corrupt the Site’s data or damage or interfere with the operation of another Customer’s computer or mobile device or the Site and use the Site other than in conformance with the acceptable use policies of any connected computer networks, any applicable Internet standards and any other applicable laws.
- YOUR CONDUCT
You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Site or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You must not engage in activities that could harm or potentially harm the Site, its employees, officers, representatives, stakeholders or any other party directly or indirectly associated with the Site or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you, and not us, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the Site for lawful purposes only. You are strictly prohibited from using the Site
for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offense or other unlawful activity
to send, use or reuse any material that does not belong to you; or is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic or menacing; ethnically objectionable, disparaging or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary information or right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of Bangladesh or friendly relations with foreign States; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any “spam”
Use the Site for illegal purposes.
to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
for any other purposes that is other than what is intended by us
- YOUR SUBMISSION
Anything that you submit to the Site and/or provide to us, including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”) will become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you. In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions without any notice or legal course applicable to us in this regard.
- PRICING, AVAILABILITY AND ORDER PROCESSING
All prices are listed in Bangladeshi Taka (BDT) and are inclusive of VAT and are listed on the Site by the seller that is selling the product or service. Items in your Shopping Cart will always reflect the most recent price displayed on the item’s product detail page. Please note that this price may differ from the price shown for the item when you first placed it in your cart. Placing an item in your cart does not reserve the price shown at that time. It is also possible that an item’s price may decrease between the time you place it in your basket and the time you purchase it.
We do not offer price matching for any items sold by any seller on our Site or other websites.
We are determined to provide the most accurate pricing information on the Site to our users; however, errors may still occur, such as cases when the price of an item is not displayed correctly on the Site. As such, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. In the event that an item is mispriced, we may, at our own discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your prepayment processed. If such a cancellation occurs on your prepaid order, our policies for refund will apply. Please note that TM Corpposses 100% right on the refund amount. Usually refund amount is calculated based on the customer paid price after deducting any sort of discount and shipping fee.
We list availability information for products listed on the Site, including on each product information page. Beyond what we say on that page or otherwise on the Site, we cannot be more specific about availability. Please note that dispatch estimates are just that. They are not guaranteed dispatch times and should not be relied upon as such. As we process your order, you will be informed by e-mail or sms if any products you order turn out to be unavailable.
Please note that there are cases when an order cannot be processed for various reasons. The Site reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any given time. You may be asked to provide additional verifications or information, including but not limited to phone number and address, before we accept the order.
In order to avoid any fraud with credit or debit cards, we reserve the right to obtain validation of your payment details before providing you with the product and to verify the personal information you shared with us. This verification can take the shape of an identity, place of residence, or banking information check. The absence of an answer following such an inquiry will automatically cause the cancellation of the order within a reasonable timeline. We reserve the right to proceed to direct cancellation of an order for which we suspect a risk of fraudulent use of banking instruments or other reasons without prior notice or any subsequent legal liability.
- Refund voucher can be redeemed on our Website, as full or part payment of products from our Website within the given timeline.
- Refund voucher cannot be used from different account.
- Vouchers are not replaceable if expired.
- Refund Voucher code can be applied only once. The residual amount of the Refund Voucher after applying it once, if any, will not be refunded and cannot be used for next purchases even if the value of order is smaller than remaining voucher value.
- Each issued promotional voucher (App voucher and New customer voucher) will be valid for use by a customer only once. Multiple usages changing the identity is illegal.
- Both promotional voucher and cart rule discount may not be added at the same time.
- Promotional voucher is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full and is valid for a single transaction only.
- Promotional voucher may not be valid during sale or in conjunction with any special promotion.
- Voucher will work only if minimum purchase amount and other conditions are met.
- TM Corp reserves the right to vary or terminate the operation of any voucher at any time without notice.
- TM Corp shall not be liable to any customer or household for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any voucher or any failure or inability of a customer to use a voucher for any reason.
- Vouchers are not replaceable if expired.
- No promotional offer can be made for baby nutrition products.
- Customers who have already been listed in TM Corp for fraudulent activities will not be eligible to avail any voucher and will not be eligible to participate in any campaign.
- A customer shall not operate more than one account in a single device.
- One customer will be able to purchase one 11tk deal and mystery box during the promotional period.
Security and Fraud
- When you use a voucher, you warrant to TM Corp that you are the duly authorized recipient of the voucher and that you are using it in good faith.
- If you redeem, attempt to redeem or encourage the redemption of voucher to obtain discounts to which you are not entitled you may be committing a civil or criminal offence
- If we reasonably believe that any voucher is being used unlawfully or illegally we may reject or cancel any voucher/order and you agree that you will have no claim against us in respect of any rejection or cancellation. TM Corp reserves the right to take any further action it deems appropriate in such instances